Celebrate spring by visiting the People Produce Certified Farmers Market on Friday, March 15 from 3 to 7 p.m. at 4981 Market Street.
Special features will include:
- Children’s Gardening with Jeanne;
- vocalist and pianist Deejah Maria;
- Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage information and enrollment booth;
- table games such as Dominoes and cards;
- and a free “Everrry BODi Line Dances” class by Pat Murray at 6 p.m.
Local farmers and community vendors will offer a bounty of fresh produce and artisan goods. EBT and WIC accepted at the market. For more information, please call:(619) 262-2022.