|The Diamond Business Association – SDBD presents a culinary community event that will delight your tastebuds. The Taste of the Diamond will introduce individuals to delicious dishes found in the Diamond Neighborhoods.
From mouthwatering soul food to locally-sourced desserts, enjoy small bites from various restaurants and food projects from the area.
There will also be fun live entertainment, activities, and more! Tickets are $20 on advance and $25 at the door. Purchase advance tickets here. Bring your appetite!
Thursday, October 15
San Diego Marketplace
October 9, 2014
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Thursday October 24, 2013 5:00 – 9:00pm
Market Creek Amphitheater at the Joe & Vi Jacobs Center
404 Euclid Ave. San Diego, CA 92114
- Tickets $40.00 Per person or $70.00 per couple gets you entry,
- Come gamble with local celebrities as your dealer (Sports Personalities and Public Officials)
- Sample the taste of 10-12 restaurants for free
- $100 in gaming chips per paid entry.
- Free live entertainment (Reggae, Latin and R&B music)
- Silent Auction (use your chips to bid on amazing items)
Southeastern Diamond Business District
P.O. Box 740564, San Diego, CA 92174-0564 (619) 764-6245
Office Email: email@example.com — www.sdbd.org
Co-Sponsored by the Jacobs Center
We look forward to entertaining you and having a GREAT time!
Casino Night Gaming Table Sponsor $500.00
- Your company’s logo and website linked from the official event webpage.
- The ability to display your company banner within the event area.
- Logo recognition as the Casino Night Gaming Table Sponsor on one of the tables on the night of the event.
- Dedicated E-blast promoting your business as the Casino Night Gaming Table Sponsor (reaching 1,400 subscribers)
- Logo recognition as the Casino Night Gaming Table Sponsor in print marketing materials and media coverage when possible.
- Casino Night Gaming Table Sponsor recognition in media news releases
- Ability to have your business materials at the information table.
- 5 Tickets to the event and each ticket holder receives $100 in gaming chips