REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
May 11, 2015
Parking Area Repairs and Improvements
Market Creek Plaza
342 Euclid Avenue
San Diego, CA 92114
Proposal Final Due Date: May 29th, 2015
Contractor Walk Thru: May 22nd, 2015 at 11am in front of Felix’s BBQ
Contact: Dennis J. Notaro, Sr. Regional Property Manager, Capital Growth Properties, Inc.
Contact information: 858-729-9314 or preferably email@example.com
Proposals must be received via email, snail mail, or hand delivery by May 29th, 2015.
Repairs, Slurry Seal Coating, & Striping:
- Removal and haul away of approximately 6800 square feet of oil saturated asphalt in 9 locations.
- Repave these areas with 4 “of hot mix asphalt (red striped areas on diagram) (pick the worst areas in parking slots).
- Remove and haul away approximately 300 square feet of failed asphalt in 2 locations.
- Repave these areas with 4” of hot mix asphalt (yellow areas on diagram).
- Clean surface and apply hot oil tack coat and overlay approximately 650 square feet of deteriorating asphalt in 2 locations with 1” average of new hot mix asphalt. (Blue areas on diagram).
- Slurry seal entire parking lot. (Approximately 124,000 square feet including all driveways.
- Restripe all parking slots and affected areas.
- Repaint all curbs existing colors.
SEPARATE PROPOSAL : ADA Work
- Remove and replace 6 concrete ramps and repour for ADA compliance.
- Repave 3 ADA parking landing areas to meet ADA compliance.
- Install 11 new updated ADA signs in ADA parking spaces.